June 9, 2014








My time in Stockholm consisted of lots of walking with Eva and Avon, good, genuine talks on just about everything in our lives, good food and lots of coffee. I was so at home in my friends' cozy little home and they took such good care of me! My favorite café find was Pascal (picture 4) which had only just opened in March. The place was a mixture of funky, charming and cozy, their coffee very tasty and service heartfelt. They serve coffee from small Swedish roasteries (Da Matteo, Love Coffeeroasters, Koppi Roasters) and you could pick what you liked for your V60. Drop Coffee (picture 1) was as good as I'd expected it to be. (I'm all inspired; I want a small Kalita!) Another nice find was Snickarbacken 7 (picture 7), a beautiful café in an old garage. Their coconut brownie was just too good (and I kind of fell for kardemummabullas..) On Saturday night I grabbed a lamb burger from Vigård barbeque, and had it by the sea. Not bad at all.

Tack Stockholm, vi ses igen!

(For more pictures from the trip check out my Instagram; it appears I only took my proper camera out in the cafés..)

2 comments: