January 4, 2014


(picture from here)


I am doing some serious dreaming. All the plans and ideas and dreams I've had throughout the years rush at me, sharpening and deepening. What's important to me and what's me at the core becomes clearer and clearer. There are so many dreams and I can't leave any out. For years and years I feel I've been held back from what was utterly me, from things that would really fulfill me but now I have a beautiful feeling as if I'm standing at the door and my hand is on the handle already. I am beyond stoked about seeing how the dreams will begin to unfold!

For now I want to focus and listen and rest and discover. I want to learn to live under no pressure. I want to be bravely free and spontaneous and alive. And dream.

"Can you not discern this new day of destiny breaking forth around you? The early signs of my purposes and plans are bursting forth. The budding vines of new life are now blooming everywhere; the fragrance of their flowers whispers: "There is change in the air." "
(Song of Songs 2:13)

This song is one of my anthems for the journey.


(PS. I am leaving the Green Kitchen Project in 2013; I love the book but I don't like how the project creates pressure on my posting here. I'll surely still be sharing their recipes though and I encourage you to read the Green Kitchen Stories first hand as well!)

2 comments: