December 24, 2012







I had Eva over a week ago and we had such good times, much of them over breakfasts. On Sunday we went to Goodpie Bakery's Galleria Keidas (Fleminginkatu 7), it was my first time, and I have to say I was very impressed. A beautiful place, gorgeous details, yummy side dishes you get to choose from for your breakfast buffet and perfect old-time Christmas carols. And our deep conversations. Happy days.

On Thursday my holiday started off perfectly. After work I stopped to listen to a string quartet in a metro tunnel; they played Bach so beautifully (and I was so happy and emotional over the holiday just starting) that I stood there tears streaming down my face. The day was topped off by Home alone at a friend's place. Happy days!





On Friday we had pizza at Krisse's new place where she just started renovations.



Now have a blessed, peaceful, beautiful Christmas everyone. Eat well, play your
favorite songs and cherish the good times with your nearest and your dearest.

No comments:

Post a Comment