October 14, 2012





I don't know many things that beat rye bread warm from the oven. (If you'd like to bake your own, tell me and I'll give you the recipe and the sourdough needed! And thanks a million Caro for mine!) I've also had a craving for mashed potatoes for quite some days and today I finally made some with meatballs. Ah. It's interesting how food has such an ability to comfort, bring back memories and inspire. I have so fallen in love with tastes, cooking, the magic of baking, cookbooks..

The autumn has been exceptionally packed and busy with two premieres and two weddings (Henna&Markus' and my sister's) but now it's all done and I'm back to normal schedule. It actually feels weird and a little empty. I feel I need something happening, something new..

No comments:

Post a Comment