July 2, 2012



I arrived to mom and dad's in the morning but am already well settled in the backyard.

Tomorrow we're going to Kestilä; I'll see Ahola (here's the story) first time since last summer, can't wait! I've been having so many visions and plans in my head throughout the winter and I'm so happy to finally start working at it!

With all this time in my hands (as much as I would've liked to spend some more of my holiday at home in Helsinki cleaning cupboards, spending whole days in the kitchen and going to all the cafés I haven't gone to yet, I'm quite pleased with a little break from my everyday surroundings) I'll be posting stuff from last weeks. The summer's been beautiful!

Hope you're all doing well!

5 comments:

  1. Nyt tulin!:D Laitathan paljon kuvia Aholasta ja hommistasi siellä? Olisi ihana kuulla myös suunnitelmista. Aurinkoa ja lämpöä Ouluun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pitääpä postailla kuvia ja suunnitelmia!

      Delete
  2. Ihana blogi sulla! Tykkään kovasti ja tuun varmasti uudestaan:) t. Naapurin Katri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tuuhan käymään meilläkin kun ehdit! :)
    t: Maija

    ReplyDelete